Business Choice Offers
The 2015 Business Choice Program
The 2015 Business Choice Program4 is geared toward providing business owners the best value on vehicles that run your business. Purchase or lease an eligible Chevrolet or GMC vehicle and get the new Brand Maintenance1 that includes certain scheduled services for 2 years or 24,000 miles (2 years or 30,000 miles on 2013 vehicles), whichever comes first. Stack on any of our Business Choice offers, like Upfit Cash Allowance 2,5 or the GM Accessory Cash Allowance 2,6 to save more. And add current retail offers to the equation to make it a deal you can’t pass up.
PLUS 2-Year / 24K Mile Maintenance1
- Chevrolet Complete Care
- GMC Pro Grade Protection
UPFIT Cash Offers 2,5
Business owners will need to answer the following questions from dealers:
- Are you a business owner?
- Is the vehicle used in the day-to-day operation of your business and not solely for personal/non-business-related transportation purposes?
- Can you provide one of the following eligible business documents that identifies you as the owner of the business?
- GM Fleet Account Number (FAN)
- DBA (Doing Business As)
- Sales Tax License
- State Business License or State/Federal Business Tax ID Certificate
- State Occupational License for Trade (For example: plumbers, electricians, contractors, etc.)
- Municipalities (In lieu of bid assistance, vehicle must be in the name of the municipality)
- Municipal Business License
- Prior-year Schedule C (Form 1040) or Schedule F (Form 1040 Farmers only)
- Crop or Livestock Insurance
- Federal Land Use Restriction and/or Land Grant Subsidiary Documentation
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy/Public Liability Insurance Policy and/or Workmen’s Compensation Insurance Policy
- State or Federal Authorized Business Web Site (Must have .gov Web site address)
- Pocket List of Railroad Official Guide (Only eligible when railroad operators incentive is not used)
- 2013 Business Tax Forms
- Timber Registration Number
- Agriculture ID
- Tax Form 1120-S
- Tax Form 1065
- Farmer’s General Liability Insurance
- Articles of Incorporation
- Pocket List of Railroad Official Guide
- On select models starting with 2014. 2 years/30,000 miles on 2013 models. Eligible vehicles include purchased or leased new 2014 Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC cars, trucks, or crossovers in the U.S. Covers scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations, and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule, for a maximum of four service events within 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
- Not valid with all offers. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/15. Amounts include parts and labor. Upfit cash is also available for the transfer of an existing upfit.
- Excludes certain commercial packages. See dealer for full details and restrictions.
- 2015 GM BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: The 2015 GM Business Choice Program is valid from October 1, 2014, through September 30, 2015. You must purchase or lease your vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of your business. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with your Chevrolet or GMC dealer for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties, and ordering, consult your Chevrolet or GMC dealer.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Installations or alterations to the original-equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer, or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems, or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials, or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
- Fully backed by GM. GM Accessories permanently installed at the time of new-vehicle delivery are covered under the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. If installed after delivery, coverage on parts and labor is for the balance of the new-vehicle warranty or a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. GM Accessories not requiring installation or purchased over the counter carry a 12-month limited warranty on parts only. Does not apply to licensed products.
- Requires available Snow Plow Prep Package (VYU) and Snow Plow Upfit. Snow Plow Upfit cash is good for the transfer of an existing Snow Plow.
- Incentive is in addition to the free 3-month trial period. Incentive will be applied once the initial data trial plan has expired. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.